Tsunami CMM Air Dryers and Filters
The number one cause of precision equipment downtime and repair is water, oil, oil vapor and particulates from compressed air systems. Fouling of air lines and air bearings can cause breakdowns and expensive repairs. Tsunami filtration systems are designed to maximize performance and eliminate downtime on your CMM, air gauging, and other air driven precision equipment.
• Maintains accuracy of machine
• Removes water, oil, & oil aerosols down to .01 micron
• Removes oil vapor down to .003 ppm
• Eliminates expensive repairs
• Easy installation
• Single adjustable auto drain ejects oil & water
• Micro-flex element capacity 3X larger than our competitor’s elements
(Efficiency: Dry 99.949 Saturated 99.920)
• Grade “D” instrument air meets HEPA air quality standards
• 100% duty cycle
Parker/Balston CMM Air Dryers
Most CMMs have 26 highly sensitive air bearings per machine. If oil and moisture are present in the air system supplying the air bearings, the .5mm hole in the bottom of the air bearing will become clogged producing a “drag” in the machine. As the resistance builds, it causes hysteresis in the measurements producing an inaccurate measurement.
Balston CMM Air Dryers combine a superior coalescing technology with a proven, innovative membrane system to supply clean, dry compressed air with a constant dewpoint to 35°F (2°C). The Balston CMM Air Dryers are available in 2 different models which can deliver dry, compressed air at flow rates up to 15 SCFM. The Balston Dryers are engineered for easy installation, operation, and long term reliability.