Intro to Measurement System Analysis Training
- Introduction to Measurement System Analysis (M.S.A.)
- Elements and application of Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Influence and effects of measurements and the measurement system to “process” variation
- Variable & Attribute M.S.A. training with graphical/statistical analysis and interpretation
- Knowledge Transfer Assessment (test)
*Training utilizes the 6 Sigma method in accordance with AIAG M.S.A.– 4th Edition
Duration: 1 day
We are offering a “But 3 seats, get the 4th 50% off” discount for attendees from the same company.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations made 6-10 business days prior to the start date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to the start date are subject to the full fee.
Program changes: RFM and Sigma Dynamics reserve the right to make changes in programs and speakers or to reschedule programs if a minimum of eight participants are not registered for any class or when conditions beyond their control prevail.