Join us for a 3-day Fundamentals of GD&T training event instructed by Applied Geometrics, Inc.
For over 20 years, professionals at AGI have helped Global manufacturers dramatically reduce
rejects and increase profits through successful implementation of Geometric Dimensioning and
In this program we focus on the “What, When, Why and How” of GD&T. The main goal is to bring
all participants to a common, basic and operational level of understanding. The course is a
thorough introduction for those with a little, to a moderate, level of experience using GD&T.
▪ Introduction ‐ a review of the “old” system versus GD&T, Rule #1, Datum Features and
other key AGI “Rememberalls”
▪ General rules of dimensioning and drafting per the ASME Y14.5 Standard
▪ Tolerance Zones – definition, concepts, comparison to existing systems
▪ GD&T symbology and definitions of controls – particular emphasis on position tolerancing
▪ “Bonus” Tolerance –how to take advantage of the material modifier effect
▪ Datum Reference Frames ‐ definition, proper construction and the proper selection
▪ Application ‐ demonstrating many practical “real world” exercises to enhance learning,
and to increase user confidence
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for anyone who designs, drafts, engineers, purchases, manufactures,
estimates, or inspects parts and assemblies. Particular emphasis is placed on those who design
and manufacture, and those responsible for quality.
Companies who purchase two seats will receive a 50% discount off the purchase of up to two
Contact us at email@example.com to reserve your seat!